Canine Massage in Plain English -Taking the Mystery out of massaging your dog.
By Natalie Winter
Published by Clean Run Productions LLC
112 pages – soft cover
$32 AUD with free shipping in Australia.
– Ease chronic pain
– Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow (the body’s natural defense system)
– Increase joint flexibility
– Improve range of motion
– Decrease recovery time for injuries
– Reduce post-surgery tissue adhesions and swelling
– Help canine athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous activity as well as decrease the risk of injury
– Calm dogs with stress or behavior problems
– Bring both you and your dog benefit through the power of touch
This do-it-yourself book is presented in a step-by-step format to give you the tools you need to massage your dog. And, you don’t have to understand canine anatomy to be successful. The techniques are presented in plain English with easy-to-read directions and over 125 color photos to guide you. The information is broken into sections, so if you don’t have time to give your dog a full body massage, you can spend 5 or 10 minutes working on specific areas. This sensible approach to canine massage is a must for all dog lovers and will encourage even the most skeptical readers to give it a try.
For participants in agility, flyball, hunting tests, lure coursing, obedience, and other dog sports, Canine Massage in Plain English contains a complete chapter dedicated to the performance dog. It includes information on getting your dog fit as well as warming up and cooling down your dog.
For orders outside Australia please visit the Cleanrun site and buy direct from them.
Australian orders use contact link and we will send you a paypal invoice where you can use your paypal account or credit card